Thursday 5 March 2020

E-mail (Sílvia Colmenares)

Hi,
My name is Sílvia. I'm 12 years old and I'm from Cardedeu. I've got one sister called Natalia and two pets, a dog and a rabbit called Moon (dog) and Bony (rabbit). My school is near the pool. I get up at 7.00 in the morning and then I have breakfast. In summer, I walk to school but in winter, I go to school by car at 7.50. I study from 8.00 to 2.30 every day. When I get home I walk my dog and then I have lunch. After that, I do my homework. Every day, I have after school activities less in Wednesday.
On Mondays, I have tennis lessons because I love tennis, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have English lessons and on Fridays, I have piano and tennis lessons.
I often have dinner at 9.30 and I often  go to bed at 10.00 or 10.30.
Your new friend,
Sílvia

No comments:

Post a Comment